[CuT]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 [CuT]

Website Under Construction : Website Under Construction : Website Under Construction :

4 posters

Opposing Clan Challenges [PS3 Exclusive]

War2142
    War2142
    Awesomest Co-Leader

Opposing Clan Challenges [PS3 Exclusive] Empty Opposing Clan Challenges [PS3 Exclusive]

Post  War2142 Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:08 am

Opposing Clan Members Can Register And Propose A Challenge To The [CuT] Clan. Simply

PSN ID:
    Clan Tag:
    Challenge Request:
    # of Players:
    Rules Requested:
    Game Mode Request:
    Map(s) Requested:
    Date:
    Time: (Include TimeZone)
    Bradburn911

Opposing Clan Challenges [PS3 Exclusive] Empty Re: Opposing Clan Challenges [PS3 Exclusive]

Post  Bradburn911 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:59 pm

[quote="War2142"]Opposing Clan Members Can Register And Propose A Challenge To The [CuT] Clan. Simply

PSN ID: Bradburn911
    Clan Tag: DRT
    Challenge Request: Slashing
    # of Players: 4 to 8
    Rules Requested: Knife match rules
    Game Mode Request: Conquest
    Map(s) Requested: Arica
    Date: TBA
    Time: TBA
    SHjARPSHOTZ
    Veteran

Opposing Clan Challenges [PS3 Exclusive] Empty Re: Opposing Clan Challenges [PS3 Exclusive]

Post  SHjARPSHOTZ Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 pm

fuckit i know that u cant play only with knife ur always shooting people
    Bradburn911

Post  Bradburn911 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 pm

SHjARPSHOTZ wrote:fuckit i know that u cant play only with knife ur always shooting people

Evil or Very Mad Not me, I don't shoot.
    KnifedByThisGIRL

Post  KnifedByThisGIRL Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:09 pm

the last time i had a knife fight against Bradburn and his friends, we played a few rounds then the 3rd or 4th his friends started shooting because they were getting totally raped.
    Bradburn911

Post  Bradburn911 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:10 am

KnifedByThisGIRL wrote:the last time i had a knife fight against Bradburn and his friends, we played a few rounds then the 3rd or 4th his friends started shooting because they were getting totally raped.

Yep. My friends are douchebags! Some are learning though. I think they are all scared to play you & JR so I doubt a clan match will happen.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content